6.23.2022

watercoloring hanging flowers

 This week Brenda has shared with us this tutorial video of watercoloring a sketched hanging basket of flowers seen here on YouTube. And when I seen it I thought, oh this is going to be such a help with coloring that old old HUGE art impressions porch scene stamp. (combined with the wet blending of last weeks tutorial) and so I sketched one basket off to "practice" it and that was as far as I got. 


This was done on some windsor & newton 100% cotton cold press with Daniel Smith watercolor paints real quick ( one layer of paint) I probably should have gone back in to add more shadows but, I just ran out of time and even with the air on up here the paint is drying faster than I can move it lately. If you'd like to play along with us, this challenge can be found here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: