6.24.2022

Inspired by { Wildlife Wonders}

 This week Amy has shared with us the Wild life wonders site where this pretty Hummingbird mug caught my eye as I have been you know sorting and organizing my stamps the last long while and I have been stretching my self to try and paint some of them. 


So I stamped off this Stampa Rosa Hummingbird Express stamp on some Arches 100% cotton hot press paper with some Versafine morning mist ink, and started giving it layers of paint. 

I read somewhere that hummingbirds tend to fly just above the tree tops so, I did sketch in some pine tree tops along the horizion but, I am thinking now the scale is way off ha ha. It's OK and I figure it has to be a little more "real" than just sky everywhere maybe. 


I just trimmed the painted panel with the paper trimmer leaving a larger white space at the bottom like a faux Polaroid look. I did leave off a sentiment as I do not know what I want to do with this yet. The crepe paper is from the paper studio ( Hobby Lobby) and the base is some pale blue textured Bazzill. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: