6.30.2022

Dirty Dozen July Christmas

 This month for the Dirty Dozen Christmas card challenge prompt ( which you can find here in the special forums set aside for Fan Club members at Splitcoaststampers.) I changed my mind about a dozen times over this one and finally settled on this stamp that I picked up from Unity Stamps wintertime window a while back and never got around to inking. Same with the sentiment its an older one from a Hero Arts offbeat holidays set I have played with other stamps on that set. 

The other day I had a scrap of this Canson 120# watercolor paper on the table and so I stamped the home image with some Morning Mist versafine on it and used Daniel Smith water colors to add some paint. my bricks dried a little on the pink-ish side and so, I used some Dr. PH Martins bleed proof white ink as highlights / splatter in the snow parts. The sentiment was stamped with some nocturn in the Misti and I used a piece of this Pebbles ( text) printed paper as a mat. The base is some core-dinations pale red that was more like the color I was hoping my bricks would be but, I did not end up going over and over them as I didn't want to end up with bricks that were "too dark". The painted panel was die cut with a waffle flower A7 rectangle die and this one finished out at 5X7 in real life. That's about it from me, you can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.
 


No comments: