6.10.2022

Inspired by {Linen Chest}

 This week Kia has shared with us Linen Chest and their pinterst boards where I came across this beach one here which lead me down the trail to this one here

And I decided this would work really well with a House Mouse scene and since I have a few of mine stamped off and taped down to watercolor I decided to go with this Tweet Disguise from Stampendous

I cut this with a Lawn Fawn Large cross stitched die when the paints were dry and I used a piece of ( I think) My Minds eye print for a mat and I did do this up rather than centered as I was going to tie on a sentiment to the pool party ribbon. And then I could not make a decision about what I wanted it to say. So, it is just like this. I may or may not add a sentiment later when I know who I want to send it to. This one is 6" square in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: