6.03.2022

Inspired by { Happy Happy Nester}

 This week Julie has shared with us the Happy Happy Nester site where I clicked on a decorating your yard post because, it had a big birdhouse thumbnail shot and as I was scrolling down the page these stacked stones caught my eye. Because, I had recently given it a whirl to try water color painting some stacked rocks . Mine are you know different colors/shapes and such but, I decided to roll with it because, it felt like a gift of free time. 

 


 I decided to add an Altenew sentiment to this from their Sentiment strips #2 set with Versafine after the paint dried. The base here is Bazzill & the liner is some Neenah solar white. This is A2 in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: