6.28.2022

Clean And Simple Watercoloring

 This week Angie has shared with us this quick tutorial from Lydia about using the delicate frog tape to do quick little watercolors. And I have some, I bought it years ago from something she shared but, I have no memories of seeing this particular video ( seen here on YouTube )

So, as I was looking at the video I had the idea to do something ( not floral) and I knew if I kept the angle for the strip I had this encouragement sentiment stashed and thought it would be pretty easy to make a side of a hill/mountain with tree tops on it. So, I picked up a quarter sized sheet of some Canson 120# textured watercolor paper I have ( as its not flat so as a test to see if there would be "leaks" under the grooves) and the good news is that tape sealed to the grooved paper pretty well as you can see in the next shot. but, I did tear a corner of it. 

As I was removing the tape, So I grabbed the Hero Arts rectangle dies to cut it down smaller. 

It finished out as an A2 card on some "Pool" pre-made cardbase. That sentiment is from the Club Scrap Dahlia Jumbo set that I am sure is not made anymore as its a rubber stamp. That's about if from me, Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS.



No comments: