1.13.2021

WOYWW # 606 {loot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, that project I started with making tags is still underway but, I am cleaning the table off in between die sessions so, late last night I received this box from spellbinders. They had a really good sale after Christmas and the bulk of my gifts were gift cards so, I have done some shopping. This morning this was all a nice tidy pile and I spread it out so you could see it all. the ones on the far left are to run through the foil press machine and the others are all dies. One thing I would mention is in the center on the lower part of the photo ( click to enlarge) I did order some rose gold jingle bells, now assuming that these were coming from a paper crafting place that they would be sized to fit on cards or small tags... ha ha they are HUGE. I never look at sizes when I buy things on line, so I hardly ever do as far as lumpy things go and yes, I will use them but, not on cards. probably on tags. ( really big tags) :) I also picked up a roll of their black twine. ( It kinda looks like hemp string through the plastic but, I have not opened it yet.
So far we are really enjoying the fiber line and the connection, even on the wi-fi things go zipping along. and if you are curious about streaming TV instead of having cable or a dish. We ended up going with Hulu Plus ( and live tv) and Hallmark Movies now, and a couple of outdoor tv apps that play things hubs wants to watch. And so far that is really fantastic to not have to go climb a ladder in the dark while its snowing to wipe the snow off the dish to see the weather report lol. That's about it from me, I hope you are all continuing to do well. Thanks for stopping by.
 

13 comments:

Helen said...

wow, what a fab haul you got with the gift cards! I hope you have fun using them.. Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sorry but I laughed when I read about the jingle bells as I’ve done similar myself! I ordered some paper thinking it was 12” square whereas it was teeny in reality! Great new selection of dies, the perfect thing to spend your Christmas vouchers on.
Hugs LLJ 15 xx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. What a great selection of dies. They are gorgeous. I'm sure you are going to get lots of use out of them. Just had to laugh (sorry!) at the thought of you climbing on the roof to remove the snow in order to see the weather report!! Glad that's not necessary anymore!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a brilliant collection of dies and I really hope we get to see how you use them. Take care (especially climbing that ladder Lol!) and have a lovely creative week, Angela x23x

Sarah Brennan said...

Great haul with those gift cards Stacy. Glad the fibre is working so well. If you haven't watched The Handmaid's Tale yet it is worth catching up with (I assume it's available on Hulu as I noticed they were co creators. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Felicia said...

Stacy, you sound like me! I ALWAYS forget to check sizes and usually end up with a disappointment! LOL Like you, I will or have used them still, but you have an idea in your mind and then poof! LOL Love your haul, looks like some yummy stuff coming round the bend! Happy crafting to you!! Stay safe and healthy! Blessings, Felicia #33

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, I think we've all fallen foul of ordering things online without checking sizes - my mistakes are usually a die is far smaller than I thought! Glad the fibre is working ok. I did laugh (sorry) about clearing the snow off the dish. We once lived in a house in the countryside and Mr M had to move the dish around in the spring when the tree branches started getting thick with leaves. We are in a different house now, but we are on fibre anyway - so much better! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #18

Caro said...

Oh wow! What a lovely haul of new goodies to play with. Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless. Caro x (#13)

Karen said...

Look at all your new supplies! How fun ~ Enjoy ~ Love, Karen #30 *You can put the bells on presents they look really cute

Shoshi said...

What a lovely collection of new dies to play with, Stacy. Really funny about the huge bells - a bit like ordering cat bells and ending up with cow bells lol! I expect you will find a use for them, though.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #28

Marit said...

A bunch of new dies to use, enjoy Stacy! I never look at sizes either but then again, I usually order paint or paper so it doesn't matter much. Have fun creating with your new goodies! And sorry for being late with my visit this week (the deskers-list is long and I visit a few per day) Have a great weekend, stay healthy and safe! Love from the Netherlands, Marit #31

Julia Dunnit said...

Is it any help to say that the bells are just lovely in Rose Gold?!! Oh that made me smile, I’ve learned to check sizes now, having brought a lot basket that turned out to be big enough to put a handful of twigs in! They won’t have to be too huge, the tags that have bells, but they will raise a smile! Likewise with your description of climbing ladders to clean of the satellite dish! I read that out to DH and we both laughed. It must be lovely to have zippy broadband, I must say! I think you’ve shopped wisely, what a great collection from Spellbinders. I’ve seen lots of these run them through the foiler shapes/dies/? But haven’t seen them in action. Do i need to check out such a machine?!!

Spyder said...

I got a few things from the Sizzix sale too, but I didn't spot anything like you've piled up there. Someone gave me some bells once...bigger than those you have there! But they were for dogs....naughty ones that might run off so you could still hear them!
Happy WOYWW!? Stay Safe Keep Crafting! ((Lyn))#21