1.23.2021

Inspired by { Hot Chocolate Design}

 This week Amy has us poking around inside the Hot Chocolate Designs Pinterest boards where ( its filled with cute shoes) I came across these wing tip style Mary Jane's and fell deep into lust with them.


So, I ran this Spellbinders Candle wick card front die through a piece of black smooth card ( top layer) and a piece of white for the matting so the detail peek through. there is a bit of white gel pen on the dots of this design. There are foam pop dots between those two layers. The panel under that is some Fancy Pants black corrugate and the sentiment (Kaiser Craft Ever After) was heat embossed with some white SU powder on a scrap of black that was die cut with a my favorite things mod stitched rect. die. The dotted tulle ribbon is from Stampin Up, the Iridescent cord is from May Arts and the bitty wedding rings charms were found at Impress.

A straight on shot. This one finished out at A7 in real life when it was done, I was a little worried there was too much black to pull it off as a wedding design. I think my brain went that a way because, I got a facetime call from J's fiancee earlier in the week at the salon as she has found "the dress" ( which is really exciting) :) You can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us.  That's about it from me, Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: