7.08.2020

WOYWW # 579 {A hidden Christmas card}


Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW




This is a Tuesday afternoon shot that shows what it looked like on my desk since Sunday afternoon. ( well, except the card that was made from these leafy tree dies once I finally found 3 shades of greens that looked ok stacked to me) was moved to under the VSN list. I had thought I was going to get more of the challenges done on Sunday afternoon after this card was made but, it did not happen. I don't know about you all but, it just seems like Life is going by at a crazy fast warp speed lately. in other words I cannot believe its Wednesday already and I never stole the time to finish peeking at desk's last week. Where I live we have some hazy forest fire smoke. ( only the fire is not around here, its burning in Siberia somewhere and crossing the ocean) I hope if you are closer to the fires than I am you are doing OK. Stay safe out there & take card of yourselves. This card will go live on Friday night for the IC challenge. Thanks for stopping by, I will try to make more stops this week.


10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love those tree die cuts, so lovely - you can use those for all sorts of things. Isn't it amazing how the smoke can travel so far? Bit like how the sand from the Sahara crosses to the Amazon...
And I'd quite like time to slow down a bit as well - I get up each morning and before I know it, it's 4pm! Where's it all going?
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Sue Jones said...

Glad that the fire is not near you . I am with you ...how is it weds ( evening now!) already - I don't seem to have done much either. Have a lovely week . Soojay #19

Helen said...

great tree die cuts. the weeks really do race by! have a good week - however fast it goes!! Helen #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love those shades of green, it's one of my favourite colours. I agree the time seems to fly past, I'd have expected with all the lockdowns and stuff it would have dragged, but here we are in July!Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Time is a strange thing, the more |I get the less I get to use it constructively. Glad you managed to find the shades you were looking for though and good to hear the fires are not close to you but still a worry with the smoke, take care & I hope it clears very soon. Hugs Tracey #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Sorry to hear that the smoke is still affecting you Stacy. That die cut looks cool. Look forward to seeing the finished card. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #1

Julia Dunnit said...

It really is going by so fast Stacy, I thought it was just me in some sort of time warp! However its happening, I want it to slow please! Those leafy dies are nice, very useful indeed - stand alone or as a flourish behind something else, good buy there missus. Can’t believe you’re still getting the smoke...makes you wonder if the policy is just to leave the forests to burn. Shame. Stay well.xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you popped over to mine as I did some early visits yesterday and then got distracted and didn't get back again. Those dies look great and very useful in all kinds of projects. However the smoke doesn't sound so good. You take care and have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x15x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Those trees look good - will enjoy seeing the finished card. A friend said to me the other day, that last Saturday she was convinced it was already Sunday and where was the online Sunday service??? It seems we are all thrown out of kilter at the moment, doesn't it?
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #3

Susan Renshaw said...

The tree die cuts look lovely - and lots of greens!
Hope the fires with attendant smoke soon settle down...
Stay safe and Happy WOYWW!
Susan #8