7.01.2020

WOYWW # 578 {new & used}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW


Yesterday afternoon with new loot spread out. I am absolutely positive the paper artsy stamps are thanks to the bad influences within this hop... ;) Thanks Helen! I just loved your Christmas cards last fall and finally caved on this set.

This morning because, I went back upstairs after dinner and started playing around with the Sara Naumann stamps and used one for one of the VSN challenges then did a second challenge card and started on a third. so, this was the after math of that this morning. the green envelope to the right has tags that were previously stained with sprays and such and are waiting for more. the list is the print screen of the VSN challenges and the envelopes to the back left top of the mat are filled with previously stamped Christmas sentiments. ( there is a challenge to do sugar on the project and I think that bitty gingerbread house is going to be a 3X3 note card soon)  I am picking up Ice again today for work the new normal is I will get maybe one week a month where I do not go but, so far it is not happening. So, it will more than likely be the weekend before I start making the rounds. I have been plodding along through some of the challenges and the others ( which are below the blue/green card on the left can be seen in this post here) The theme this go around is summer playlist and its mostly music related challenges. Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

There's nothing quite like a bit of enabling! Helen obviously tempted you with those stamps, hope you enjoy them!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Helen said...

oh oh.... but I am not very sorry!! glad you're enjoying them for yourself. Have a good week Helen #1

Sue Jones said...

I haven't been responsible for those stamps - i know i am in trouble for other enabling though . I think this week - little magnetic dishes !! The stamps look fab - have fun playing . Soojay #14

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Oh my - you certainly had fun after dinner last night... what great new stash. Hurrah for WOYWW enablers! Trust the ice run went well today.
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #4

Lisa-Jane said...

What a bunch of enablers we all are! I've definitely spotted some stamps I'd like this week and I'm not even a stamper! Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #15

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, I laughed at you having to buy the stamps because of all the bad influences and enabling that goes on - "but your honour, they made me buy the stamps/inks/tools" lol - we reallY don't need much encouragement to do some crafty shopping, do we lol. It's a good job I have a bad memory - I see all sorts of goodies on desks that everyone has bought, but then I completely forget about them! Have a lovely week, hugs Heather xx #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, loving your new stash and look forward to seeing how you use them. e are lucky really to have people who show us how to use the stash they buy but unfortunately we end up having to buy them! Oh well, never mind. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x20x

Susan Renshaw said...

Lots of lovely loot!
I am finding woyww very 'enabling' - so many things to add to my wishlist! However yesterday morning I had a text and email suggesting I had some suspicious transactions on my card. Having rung the bank the card is now cancelled and I can't buy anything until the new card arrives!! Shame!
Happy woyww!
Susan #12

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Stacy, now that looks like a great play day. Helen can be very persuasive when she shares her love for all things PaperArtsy, fabulous stamp sets which you will fall back on time after time.. Stay safe & creative Tracey #8 x

Sarah Brennan said...

I spy some new Speckled Egg Distress too Stacy lol. Enabling is cool! Hope you get more time to play with the new goodies soon and that the ice collections are not needed so frequently soon. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Shoshi said...

Love the new stamps, Stacy! This blog hop is the temptresses' heaven isn't it, and it's often very hard to resist! Lol! Lovely busy chaotic desk too!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #7