7.03.2020

Inspired by {colorshots}


This week we are looking at the Colorshots spray paints online for inspiration,
they also have a pinterest board found here. ( I will have to edit the links to pinterest they do not seem to be working for me at the moment sorry)


I started out giving the piece of strathmore watercolor paper a wash of Distress oxide inks and after that I stamped the lavender stalks from the Club Scrap and one unknown one onto it while misting them with water before stamping. towards the end of the drying time I stamped a few sprigs of lavender from the power poppy set and then when this was dry it was sprayed with water, pearl glimmer mist, mister hueys opaque white & dylusions white linen sprays. ( which all kind of faded in) the center rectangle is up on foam tape above the background piece. The sentiment here was stamped on a scrap of a "close enough" shade of purple from SU with the Avery Elle sending you sentiment. there are some pewter Making Memories brads on the edges of that. And the whole time I was doing this, I fully intended it to be a slimline card when it was done and then I wanted more of the height from the stamping so, it ended up finishing out at A7.


The photo that inspired the colors above can be seen here inside their store. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: