7.19.2020

Let there be Peace

This week Debra is our featured stamper and I came across this pretty Angel Christmas card of hers and loved every detail from the colors to the layers of patterns.


And I knew I had this crafty individuals framed angel stamp that was stored on the same sheet as this Carabella angel ( above) and that made me think to use this one instead as it would be a more obvious change. other changes are I did flip the layers around and used less of them also making this fit into a Slimline design. The Angels body was stamped with black versafine and then masked so that I could do the one wing upside down with grey versafine and give it the drape to keep her on the skinny rectangle with white space. I did color her skin with some Prima complexion watercolors and then added some grey clean brush marker and polychromos pencils to her hair and wings, the wings also have some stardust gelly roll pen and clear wink of stella on them. The sentiment is from the Memory Box Tidings Wreath set. the printed sheet music and shimmery texture paper are both recollections and the smooth white is Neenah solar 110#. This one finished out at 4" X 9" And I am planning on fixing the shadows when the cardstock is completely dry. Since it is neenah it could tear if I mess with it while its damp. And thats about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: