7.07.2020

A catch up post



evidently I did not post these when they happened but, a while back the inspiration headed to unsplash where I found coffee inspiration that jump started these two cards. the cup diecut is from Penny Black, the sentiment here is from Riley & Co.


Same thing for this one ( tool wise) on this one the cup was cut from a previously pained with acrylic paints piece of scrap cardstock.



The featured stamper challenge went to Teresa's gallery a while back where I found this fun card to jump start mine. The umbrella is from Rubbernecker and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things.


recently the clean and simple challenge was to add stripes, so these are scraps of soft seafoam from when I made all the divider cards for my unmounted stamp bins.. The sentiment is from
Hero Arts and the flower is a Tim Holtz diecut on watercolor paper colored with markers.


The technique lovers challenge shared this fancy fold back in May and I had recently received this Stamping Bella curvy doctor girl in the mail and decided she would "fit" in the center pop out space. the sentiment here is from Impression Obsession.


Last Thursday Toni had an add some dust to the ways to use it challenge and my "glitter dust" was in the pen forms on this. the stamps are from Whipper Snapper and the bling is a clear wink of stella with a stardust gelly roll pen.


This is a combination of last week's sketch and the free for all challenge ( which was to stamp two different background stamps in two colors on top of each other) so, the dancing leaves die is from Penny Black. the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. the fine lace background was stamped with bundled sage distress oxide and over the top of that the French script was stamped with forest moss DOX but, I think that the script ended up looking a little brown after so, the stamp may have been not perfectly clean when it was inked up. there is also some antique linen DOX inks on the edges of things here and the printed paper is a really old one from Basic Grey.

and this cleans out my to be uploaded folder which tends to annoy me when there are too many things waiting for me to get around to blogging them. I think I find it easier to do single card posts when its a card I shot multiple photographs of different angles of. such is life. I hope you are doing well and staying healthy, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: