5.27.2020

WOYWW # 573 {playing}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 So, sometime after last weeks photos when I got almost done with what I had going on with the unmounting/consolidating stamps adventure, I ended up ripping off enough stamps to fill 28 sheets of those 30 sheets of foam. so at this point there are two sheets left in the closet. there are also 7 or 8 pages of stamp filled ones that need cut out and such. but, I am taking a break my hands hurt. I will probably finish them off in a few days I ended up placing an order for more of the plastic envelopes I file them into. 

which meant there was time to play, somewhere in all that the stamp set with those butterflies arrived in the form of a kit from Simon Says stamp so last night after dinner I did stamp off a few of them on scraps of watercolor paper and play with them. the one in the front is not done. the one on the bottom of the pile will be a sample for this coming weekends inspiration challenge at SCS.

And that's about it from me, I hope you are all doing well. thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Good morning, Stacy. Man I need to get over to SCS. I have cards due from CardChicks last week. I hope your hands are recovering. What a task. Glad you took some play time. new toys are always fun. I should have an order in today from Graphic 45 & Stamperina. Determined to finish the ephemera folios before I put anything else on the desk. NO desk from me this week as I deal with a personal security issue. Grrr. Creative Blessings! Kelly

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I remember too well cutting out stamps on that foam! It really does make your hands hurt I know, Hubby bought me some shear type scissors which helped a lot.Have a great week, Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz #17 X

Sue Jones said...

ooo well done , big job but i bet you are pleased. Lovely butterflies. Have a great week. Soojay #27

Belinda said...

Hi Stacy! OOo I do love butterfly stamps and dies etc. I think I saw those on SSS but since I had already placed a large order of crafty goodies, I put them in my wish list. It is a hot one here today. I am sitting on my deck and taking it all in because I hated being cooped up in the house.
Have a wonderful day and stay well.
Belinda #34

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a lot of stamps you've sorted, well done. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x19x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Oh my - I feel exhausted just reading about all that you have achieved with sorting your stamps. A huge well done!! Glad you managed to play as well though. That's quite a tray of water colours...
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #5

Sarah Brennan said...

Light at the end of the tunnel with the stamp sorting Stacy. Hope your hands are recovered a little soon. Those watercolours look lush. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

Diana Taylor said...

You must feel a great sense of achievement having done so much of your task. Lovely that you found time to play with new stash too.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana x #21

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's a great job done with all that sorting! I feel the same way when my fabric is tidy and in colour order (am a bit OCD that way, lol!). Your watercolour palette is lovely and makes me want to get mine out!
HUgs LLJ 2 xxx

Caro said...

Well done with all your sorting - I remember cutting things out of that rubber and backing - it hurts! Sorry for running late this week, stay safe. with love & God Bless, Caro xx (#4)

Shoshi said...

Well done, completing that marathon stamp project, Stacy! I did it several years ago and it was a horrible job. Even with Tim Holtz's excellent scissors it was very tough, all that awful cutting! It was a messy job, too. Now you can definitely reward yourself for all your hard work by playing with your new butterflies!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi x #22