5.31.2020

Smoking Hot

This week's featured Stamper is Chrysi and I came across this card fun card that made me smile from ear to ear. and I instantly thought of what you see here ( stamp combo) 

 So, this is Madge from Art impressions stamped with some versafine ink on Neenah solar white, she is colored with a combination of copic markers ( skin ) and polychromos & prisma pencils. That panel was cut with a Waffle flower A7 rect die and matted with some gilded ink recollections paper that the dark spots really look like gold ( see below) the whole pad looks like variations of alcohol ink backgrounds with some gold bling spots. So, to work in some changes I did diecut the Riley & Co. sentiment with an Avery Elle Party tag die and tied that onto the sheer ribbon with some fibers by the yard baby blanked yarn. and it is up on foam pop dots.

I did wrap the ribbon around the top of the stamped panel because, the sheerness I think just blends a little with the wispy look to the printed paper. but, from this tilted angle you can see how the gold glimmers. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

OMGosh LOVE that sentiment!!! Sure fits me the past few years, darn hot flashes!