5.06.2020

WOYWW #570 {loot}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 

This is a Tuesday afternoon shot as the last order I had placed online from Simon says stamp has arrived. most of the middle of the country has been opening up the last few days and ( not where I live) and this week I will drive for dry Ice twice. so, the amount of cases here has not changed but, now they are offering immunity testing? something I have not had any coffee yet, so mind went blank on the word. 
and they are shipping out even more test at the moment. 
the Tim Holtz die has been on my wish list for ever and a half thanks to Angela. and the other things came a long for the ride. the mess underneath is from ha, I actually got this weeks IC sample done last weekend and had not been over there to put things away as of yet so, I would remember what I used. plus, the watercolor pencils are still out because, I ended up doing a few more cards that way ( vintage water coloring) besides the ones that made it onto the blog last weekend. We are all good and healthy here just tired.  on one hand I can not hardly wait for things to open, on the other hand when I am honest with my self, the chances of me actually going into said places is probably on the low side. ( my life has really not changed that much during this pandemic, I mostly just go from home to work, the bank and the grocery store on a regular basis. the difference is making pit stops in the city where I go to fetch the ice, that has a lot more places to go shopping or out to eat ( and open bathrooms ha ha) So, that is what I miss I think the feeling of just stop here real quick and see what's new and use the restroom before you drive back. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

16 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Wow - all those exciting new items there on your desk. Those rectangles are amazing. Bless you - no your life hasn't changed all that much, has it - unlike most of us, who are so thoroughly enjoying not dashing from one thing to the next! Sorry, lass! Travel safely each time you go out. Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Sarah Brennan said...

That looks like a great collection of new goodies on your desk to play with Stacy. I have to go into work tomorrow and I am a bit nervous. Hopefully it will be nice enough to take the pupils outside for most of the day as it is easier to social distance than in a classroom even if there are only 8 pupils or so. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Christine said...

What a great selection of stash!! I am eagerly awaiting some stamps, which are taking forever to arrive!!
I don't think I will venture out much either, my life consists of only really going out when I have my grandsons, easier to take them out than try to amuse them inside. I am looking forward to seeing what you create with your new stash.
Take care when venturing out
Christine #29

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh lovely new stash! I am in agreement with you about life not changing very much, ours hasn't either except the freedom to go somewhere if you wanted and I'm really missing my band!
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Glad you finally treated yourself to that die Stacy, it's a lovely thing. Along with all those other goodies, I think when lockdown comes all our way we will be spoilt for choice with new releases just waiting to be launched and delivered. You take care of yourself & continue to do what you love and stay safe whilst on those ice runs.. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #6 xx

Sue Jones said...

aww lots of lovely supplies on your desk. Its nice when you finally get something you wanted for ages. Will you use it straight away or just look at it for a while like I do :) Take care xxSoojay#22

Helen said...

that is a fab big pile of new goodies! hope you have time to play soon. till then, good luck with the ice delivery! Take care,stay safe. Helen #1

Caro said...

Oooo...lovely new stash! Happy WOYWW! Stay safe and take care, with love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#17)

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, how exciting - new stash. Have fun playing with it all. Same here regarding life and the pandemic - not much has changed, apart from I now work at home. The biggest change has been not being able to see my daughters and their families. Have a lovely week and stay safe and well, Heather xx #20

My name is Cindy said...

So much lovely new stash to play with! I am trying not to buy any new stuff but failing miserably!! Happy WOYWW, Stay safe, stay well, Cindy #18

Neet said...

Funny how lots of us are buying new things whilst this pandemic is on. it is probably a cheering up mechanism that hits us. Do have fun with your new purchases.
Stay safe and well - Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You have to get new stuff it's the law! well that's what i keep telling hubby. We are helping the economy. See you have that die you were hoping for and I look forward to seeing how you use it. It will be Christmas before we know it the way these weeks are going. Wishing you a rather late but happy woyww and a lovely crafty week, Angela x21x

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Stacy, what a lovely lot of goodies on your desk. I am finding life more peaceful since the lockdown and the time is just racing by. The good weather helps for keeping your spirits up. What do you use dry ice for? Have a great weekend Angela #30

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, totally agree about places opening up- on the one hand, will be great to see something other than the same 4 walls, on the other, I'm in the high risk group, so it's more wishful thinking! Love all your new goodies, especially those lovely big dies!Have a lovely week, stay safe, Hugs, Shaz #8 X

BJ said...

Oooo some lovely goodies there.
Thanks for the visit and sorry I'm so late replying BJ#2

lisa said...

Hi Stacy
I'm so late visiting this week, the nice weather here distracted me. Your have so many lovely new things there to play with. I don't think I will be venturing out much either, apart from going back to work when the schools reopen, even when we're allowed too. I've been more than happy pottering around home.
Hope you are having a good week
Take care
Hugs Lisax #24