2.19.2020

WOYWW # 559 { I'll show you mine}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
My desk as it looked when I came up the stairs this morning, you'll notice I killed quite a bit of cardstock trying to do something for the featured stamper challenge on Sunday. the fairy and the wings were only lined up once ( on the first one where the blocks were crooked) go figure right? the intent here is to stamp a sentiment in the white space and die cut that off then pitch them. I ended up switching gears and went with an Irish Blessing card instead and even that has a proto type that did not make the cut. ( the finished card is the last one in the post before this one)
 off to the left under the stamps that were used for this card, and the card before it are piles of unopened new things.  The pile of tulip and iris die cuts from last week, one cluster of tulips made it onto a card seen here.
 So a while back I was doing something with letters and I have had this particular tall alphabet set on my wish list for a while and Altenew sent out an email that all the dies were on sale. so, these eventually ended up in my mail box to languish at the bottom of the pile while stamps were being unmounted.

 Last week when I traveled over the mountains to get the ice for work, I made a pit stop in a craft store and the clear stamps were 30% off and the remaining Christmas was practically being given away. so these followed me home.


 And yesterday the first of 2 orders placed with Simon Says Stamp arrived. ( the March kit is enroute) I wanted the alphabet set and the other things just came along for the ride since I was buying the freight. ( I am rolling my eyes here you seen that right?)
I have decided I will never be done organizing unless I stop shopping. ( which is highly unlikely to happen) good grief I even got lost in the black hole that is eBay again on Sunday because of that card Monique made and (eh, I have some stamps coming from all over because of that now too) ( which will all need stripped from their blocks and mounted. ( large stamps that I just may drop with the arthritis in my hands) the Misti tool is such a hand and paper saver for me ( when I use it) so, the stamp organizing will probably commence again soon.
that's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow Stacey, you've had what we call a 'splurge' in the UK - that is to say, you've splashed the cash! Mind you, there is some lovely new stash there and I really like the alphabet in the last photo...that'll be handy to have.
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

lisa said...

Wow, you have some lovely new stash there. It's great when you find a bargain isn't it.
Enjoy playing with it all.

Hugs Lisax #12

Caro said...

What a gorgeous selection of stash! Happy WOYWW. Have a wonderful week. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#8)

Helen said...

loving all those letters! happy shopping indeed. Never mind re-organising - play! Have a great week. Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You made me smile about the journey over the mountains and stopping to buy stamps. When we go anywhere new I always have a good look to see if there are any craft shops on the way and if necessary whether we can make a slight detour if necessary I mean we need to check these places out after all! Great collection of new stuff. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela x15x

Sarah Brennan said...

Nice new stash Stacy. It does seem rude not to take advantage of sale offers lol. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, enjoyed looking at your desk shots I spotted a Memories inkpad, I bought a couple from a bargain bin at a craft show, years & years ago. First time I've ever seen another! Love all your new stamps & dies, look forward to seeing what you create. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Sue Jones said...

Wow lots of Lovely new stash. I have to admit, I am waiting for a few parcels to arrive ;) Have a great week and enjoy playing .
Soojay #11