2.12.2020

WOYWW # 558 {on going}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
My Desk as it stands this morning. I did get something like 15 sheets of foam of stamps removed from blocks, added to foam, stamped onto sheets that were laminated filed and put away. in the last week since you were by. I have a bruise on my thumb so, I am taking a little brake. in this mess there are some cards that were made recently that have not been put into the suitcases where I store finished cards yet, some may go to the basket at work. now this penny black flower dies. ( I love these, I have never played with them) the other day I had an email from Birgit's blog that showed her using those tulips and I started looking around the internet to buy some. and it was not until I found them only for sale at Penny Black that it occurred to me to check the evernote file to see if I had ever bought them. ( my brain remembers things I have played with not bought) and what do you know? I actually own this and found the Iris one too. so, I dug out the box of flower dies and started cutting some from watercolor paper so that I can play with them. that is as far as that got on monday.


 
 So, this would have been last Saturday, the while it was going on thing.

 and when I was mostly finished with the ones you had seen stacked and then dealt with, I spread out some happy mail for your viewing pleasure. this is a recent Stampin' up order. the little scenes I think will be fun to play with and I decided to get all the ones they had at the moment to give me more options. I have a bunch of stampscapes stamps and so, my brain is seeing these to be used the same way. except I do not play with my silhouette stamps much so, I am this is a personal kind of a challenge for me as I have a whole bunch of them now including some from past Hero Arts monthly kits.

 These are sheets of Club scrap stamps, ( most of these were found at deep discounts in their clearance section) and it totally shocked me that the wine set is a clear set. I wonder if they are going to go that direction with their line but, I probably should have you know read the words and such.
These were also mounted to foam ( the rubber sheets), cut out and filed already. I did decide for saving time now that since all the words are on cards and were broken from sets over the years that going forward I think I am going to leave these stamps as sets because, otherwise it could take me years to finish off the cards of stamps in a theme way now since I have so many of them in the "done" section. does that make sense? It sounded better in my head at any rate. this is what is going on here. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done for remembering that you already had the stamps, I class that as a major win! I've done that with craft books before now, bought two accidentally, so I'm full of admiration. You've been so busy sorting, I do love it when everything is neat and tidy!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Stacy, that was a spot if luck to remember that you already had those stamps. As my collection grows I must admit forgetting what stamps I have is one my main concerns. Perhaps I should stop collecting. The new sets from SU look fab - enjoy using them. Elizabeth x #26

Helen said...

I have been known to duplicate stamps, so well done you! enjoy your new stamps, they look great fun. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Generally I remember if I have already bought a stamp but it does happen sometimes so well done you for not ending up with two of the same. Enjoy the new stamps and let us see what you get up to. Wishing you a lovely happy and creative woyww, Angela x16x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I question myself at times over stamp sets and dies I may have brought, it usually happens when I've brought something in a sale and not got round to using but luckily there are few I have brought double of. You'll have fun with those scene stamps, don't forget to show us what you create with them.
Happy WoywW Tracey #10 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you saved yourself a repeat purchase Stacy, there's nothing more annoying! Hope your hands (thumb) have recovered soon. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Made sense to me! Both in writing and what you plan to do, good idea I think, I do spend longer than I should scrabbling for the right words for sets that I feel separated. Not surprised your thumb is bruised, you’ve done a lot of cutting and I think you deserve a beak, bruised or not! You really are winning now. Love the idea that you have suitcases full of cards!,