2.26.2020

WOYWW #560 {more mail drops}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 What this morning looks like. The stamp reorganization continues. I did end up peeling off  a few more boxes of stamps over the weekend and got them cut out so, they are being stamped on the cheap cardstock to be laminated. towards the back is the stack two of old stamps found on ebay.
(batch one has already been removed from the blocks and added to cling foam)

 this is batch 1.

This is batch 2 that arrived on monday. funny true story the stamp that started this shopping spree is still not here yet as they did not ship it until 6 days after I bought it. so, soon I think. That's about it from me. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh well done on the sorting, it'll be amazing when it's all done and you know where everything is!!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, those are some beautiful stamps!The botanicals are gorgeous. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Helen said...

what fabulous stamps, a great haul. Good luck with your sorting. Helen #2

Elizabeth said...

Hi Stacy, your stamps are lovely. There's something special about wood-mounted stamps. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #21

Lillianb said...

You have some lovely stamps there and love the poinsettia one in the second picture

Lilian B #12

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous stamp collection and well done at them getting them sorted. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Great find those stamps Stacy, I know lots of people take them off the wooden blocks now but they look so lovely. If only we could have a craftroom the size of a house to keep them all in. Good luck with the sorting, your doing a grand job. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #7 x

Sarah Brennan said...

Good luck with the rest of the stamp sorting Stacy. I have very few wooden stamps now as they take up too much space in my craft room. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #3

Julia Dunnit said...

I have most of those stamps! It would break my heart to have to sell them....,but I understand these things have to be. Done and I’m delighted they will have a new home with you - chances are they’ll get some use! Am super impressed at your staying power with the unmounting programme. I dont want to uncounted mine but could do with your organisational momentum over the rest of my stuff!!