2.21.2020

Inspired by { Simply Cute Tees}

This week Amy has the Inspiration challenge is headed to the simply cute tee's site online.
funny true story while we were in NC we did go into a store in a shopping center that sold some shirts from some of the brands in this site. If I had seen the shirt below, I would have made room for it in the suitcase to come home with me. Somewhere I had seen a coffee mug that said something along the lines of Mom voted most likely to teach your kids to swear... Honestly, its fairly funny to see the face expressions on my sons adult friends when I am just being me now. I was fairly good about not saying what I should not while they were all growing up actually.

 This fun sentiment is from the Riley & Co. line heat embossed with some Altenew golden peach powder. I did diecut this with a Simon Says Stamp stitched Square die, and the rose gold glitter paper too so that the whole thing is embedded into a flat layer here. This finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life.

As I was digging, I am pretty sure I have a bottle of SSS rose gold powder that is hiding I found these two jars that had that pink-ish tint to them so, I tried a couple of stamps on it, the one on the left is Altenew golden peach and the one on the right is Lawn Fawn rose gold. 
They are nearly the same to my eye. 


This fun shirt that fits me to a T ha ha can be seen here in their store. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for looking.

No comments: