2.18.2020

A few challenge cards

 A while back there was a mixed media challenge to do a collage. and this is what I did.
The bird is from Hero Arts and the top happy birthday is from the Art Impressions spring chick set &  the long skinny sentiment is from Mama Elephant. The ticket was bought years ago from some online site that sold mixed media type things ( I have some in pink and cream too)

 A closer look at the bird and the background.

 When JJ was featured stamper I used this fun vibrant card of hers as a jump start. the bird on mine was stamped twice and paper pieced. ( I did not cut out the tail feather movement or the feet) the sentiment on this is from Picket Fence Studios one hot chick set and the chicken is from the Katzlekraft animal farm set.


 When Brent was featured stamper I used this digital creation of his to jump start mine using stamps and an embossing folder. cutting the stamped wreath in half started me on the way of making two cards. the card on the lefts sentiment is from Gina K and the card on the right the sentiment is from The Angel co. the bittersweet wreath is from PSX.

This weeks featured stamper is Monique and she has this cool card here that I used as the jump start for mine. I did stamp the hero arts trio of square background stamp twice then overlaid that with the Inkadinkado sentiment then stamped the hero arts polka dot shamrock on a scrap of pale green and cut it out with scissors. Thats about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: