2.28.2020

Inspired By { Inspiring tables board}

This week we have a guest host Kia who has chosen this inspiring tables pinterest board for the destination. I saved a few of the shots and kept coming back to this ginko napkin over and over I liked the simplicity of the green and white and it made me curious about if I had a ginko leaf stamp. ( ha, I did who knew) and then the Simon Says Stamp march kit arrived in the mail and this printed paper from modascrap spring flowers pack was in there and I decided it was fate.
 I started with the sheet of printed paper and cut the center away with a double stitched Simon Says Stamp square to make the frame. I stamped off the first layer of ink on the 100 proof press Ginko leaf and used the second impression with some rain forest Versafine clair ink and I had this Two lips Sentiment in the Misti so, I was able to re-stamp the sentiment a couple of times trying for a darker layer than the greens.

You can find this table setting here on the board and this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: