10.15.2019

Inspired by {Cox & Cox}

This week the Inspiration challenge headed to Cox and Cox and I seen this really cool night shot of some outdoor lights that I just knew I had a printed paper that looked exactly like that color wise.. and I spent hours looking for it. so, at this point I think I may have actually used the paper haha. so, while I was hunting for that paper I came across the paper you see below and I kept thinking it looked like this copper stars wrapping shot and decided to make that instead.

 This is a Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas giftcard holder that looks like a gift box. The top of the box slides out of the folder of the bottom and you tuck the card on that insert. This sentiment is from The Mama Elephant holiday messages set cut with an Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip die.

 A shot of the mini copper stars wrapping that inspired it you can find it here in their store. and find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us.

Since I had the die out I decided to cut a few more for the booth while I was at it.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Ohhhh I like this die too! Does it fit in a A2 envelope??

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Janice, Yes it does. :)