10.15.2019

A few Fall colored Cards

 Recently the featured stamper was Rebekah and I found this fun card in her gallery with that cool torn edge.  Needing to make changes I flipped the design to landscape and then added layers of color under the Javabella girls. that Sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Clearly sentimental about coffee set.

 This farm scene is from the Stampin' Up! set called Country Pleasures and the sentiment is from (I am not sure now and also not seeing it in evernote)

 This was just a simple one since I had such a huge pile of paper going on I decided to glue some together. added some mini brads through the prima flowers. 

Just because, it made me laugh. the cat is from Katzlekraft "fat cats line" and the sentiment is from the Riley & Co. funnybones line. All of these are headed to the booth.

No comments: