10.02.2019

WOYWW #539 {possibilities}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, I happened across a piece of art in this weeks upcoming Inspiration site that I think I can tweak into a wedding card ( or two) and this was as far as I got with the idea of that on Monday afternoon. I guess in the whole time we have had Izzy I have done heat embossing when she was asleep somewhere else or gone off with hubs. So, she really thought this was the end of the world the noise the heat gun makes and why it looked like this Tuesday when I got home. (Pens are out because I used some of those on the one that is also under-construction for a week or two out) that was sitting on the paper trimmer and since its more finished it's probably a good thing its not peeking out.

Izzy is doing fine the no running and no jumping thing lasted until Sunday morning. ( I am rolling my eyes) she is being Izzy and has left the stitches alone so, so far so good. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Caro said...

Izzy sounds a typical young dog (ADHD tendencies - LOL!) - glad she has left the stitches alone. Love the look of that embossing, and look forward to seeing the finished cards. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#12)

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Caro's comment beat me to it... Yup - sounds like a young dog all right! I like the round embossed shapes on the cards... hope we get to see the wedding cards when they are done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Helen said...

I haven't really heat embossed anything for ages (I got lazy with my insides of cards!) but I love the look of the wedding cards in prep! Hope Izzy continues to leave her stitches alone Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Isn't it funny what animals get annoyed by? My cat hates the hoover yet hairdryers son't bother him - I wonder what the difference in noise is? Hope Izzy is coming along well, she sounds a bundle of fun!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

The project on your desk looks interesting, hope we get to see more. Dogs have very sensitive hearing so it's not surprising that she didn't like the noise. Hope you have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x15x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ho ya Stacy, so nice to see your lovely desk again, isn't it great when you find a piece of card that is just right for your projects. Hope we get to see the finished project soon. Stitches? it sounds like Izzy has had an accident, so sorry to hear if that is the case, I have been awol during September so i've missed a lot. Our Lovely Dog used to be scared of the silliest of things usually discovered on a walk blowing in the wind where she would stand and bark at them for 10 minutes.. I miss her silly ways.
Happy crafting & WoywW Tracey #5

Fonda said...

Stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Happy WOYWW! Fonda #23

Sarah Brennan said...

I do like white embossing on kraft card Stacy. Hope Izzy is fully recovered from her surprise and that the stitches are out soon from her op too. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

Julia Dunnit said...

Relief for Izzy - perhaps for young dogs they use stretchier stitches..I mean, how on earth do you keep her inactive once she starts to feel better. I feel your eye roll!! Lovely lacy mandala type image - perfect for a wedding, hope you enjoy putting it together.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Running waaay late Stacy, love the desky share and I have some if dry embossed pattern paper underneath the heat embossed Card. Yes haven’t used chalk white in kraft for ages.. looks good, trust Izzy is all ok by now.
Thanks for Sharing, God bless, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}