10.20.2019

Booth Production

 A week ago the featured stamper was Diana, who had this gallery post with this old SU Christmas stocking sewn to pinking sheared bases. ( I loved that) so, I decided to do a trio of stocking tags instead to make changes and I used the Sizzix Stocking die
That I cut some scraps up, added in some previously stamped and diecut sentiments. 

 I only had a few Wine bottle tags left over from last year's booth and surprisingly enough they are all ones that mention drinking wine haha... so, I decided to do some more of those with things on the table. the snowflakes are sizzix dies, the stocking is the same as above and the wine bottle tags are Papertrey ink dies.

 The sled on the tag on the left is a memory box die, the stocking is same as above .

 Sometimes while I am doing things for the booth I get ideas for people on my list so, these are going to be used by me this year. ( same stocking)

 These both have printed papers from Tim Holtz's this years Christmas paper pad. the one on the left I added sticklesnd a pearls, the one on the right I added a Penny Black wreath and a Memory Box bird.

 A closer look at the details, they are pretty subtle even in person.

 Both of these are PTI wine bottle tag dies.

 I had recently (and that's a relative term, lets say sometime this last few months haha) I got that Simon Says Stamp village die set in the mail and I cut some from watercolor paper and made a little pile of them, I used it on yesterdays Inspiration sample ( post will follow this one) and had cut some extra's so they migrated to tags. The tiny just for you tag is a Sizzix one I picked up when they had a sale last year. ( its pretty small in person) Its a thinlits die set called tag with snowflakes.

 The snowman is a Penny Black die.

 The stocking is that same one.


the skinny tag across the bottom is from the Sizzix set XL library pocket die. The tag on the left is a Poppy Stamps pinpoint mainstreet tag die. The one on the right is a Spellbinders shortie tag die.

 The tree on the plaid tag was cut from PTI felt with a Sizzix/ Stamping up steel ruled die that was accessories to decorate the big stocking die they had one year.

 The bitty deer on the blue tag are a Tim Holtz die, the square tag is from PTI, the one in the back is from W+9 and the one on the right is from Taylored Expressions.
 These are some little bigger than 3X3 folding notes, that large snowflake on them is printed paper from a Kaiserkraft pad and they are layered with sparkle Michaels glitter diecut paper. Sentiments are from Mama Elephants holiday messages set.

 So these are the same size sacks as what is seen below this shot. and these I folded them in half and added a belly band of printed paper and then tucked in some scraps of the same papers into the pockets so, it was easier to see these will hold two cards. Or a card and a note.
 I picked up the PTI pillowbox dies many many years ago and I never used it... so, I cut a few more sheets of paper up and decorate them with just a bow and a thought, I also only glued one end closed and left the flaps up so people could fill them.

 These are big enough to tuck a gift card into.

 a few more.

 The blue on the left is from the same piece of paper as the snowflake ones seen above.

 These are the same size pockets as the ones folded in half seen above.

 Now these plaid sacks were a Joann's fabrics find last year around Christmas. There were a couple of each pattern in the pack and I picked up a couple of packs of them out of their clearance bin thinking it would be faster than wall papering bags. The lumps of coal were foiled.

 These ones I just made tags for them, the deer image on the left is a Savvy Stamps image with a red pom pom on his nose ( 5mm) the center Gingerbread boy is a Sizzix die ( an old retired red one)
The round tag on the right is from PTI.

 This is a large sack the poinsettia is a Tim Holtz tattered one that was also embossed and colored with some gold paint a while back. The plaid print is from his this years Christmas pad.

 That snowflake is a glitter one cut from some Micheals paper with a sizzix die.
The center kraft snowflake is either lawn fawn or lil inkers ( I have both sets and they are very similar )
 The sentiment on this one is an old one from My Favorite Things.

 The penny black bloom has cracked glass on it.

 The angel die is an very old Quickutz one. with a Mama Elephant sentiment.

 These little sacks were found at Hobby Lobby.


 The joy peace love is an Ellen Hutson die and the stitched Hexagon tag on the right is from Reverse Confetti with a Sizzix snowflake & a Unity Stamps sentiment.

So, its starting to look like a booth will really happen now when I look at the containers on the table. whew.



1 comment:

Janice M said...

You always have the coolest sentiments and collections of dies ect. Would love to live close by and have stamping days with you! :-) Love your tags!