10.04.2019

Inspired by {Lulu & Georgia}

This week Julie has pointed us towards Lulu and Georgia as the inspiration hunting grounds and I came across some neutral wall art that made me think of lace.

 Today is my Niece Ashley's wedding day. This is the card I made for that and it was hand carried to the ceremony so, I knew I could be as lumpy as I liked. and so I wiggled in a vintage buttons with some cream hemp string. This is 6" square in real life. The base for both cards is some whitewashed coredinations. ( the inside was some funny almost yellow tan color so, they did end up lined inside) but, the outside of this cardstock was nearly the same color as the textured panel before I covered it up haha.

 Since I was cutting into that embossed cream shiny paper I decided to do a second one for the booth while I was at it and I did move a sentiment to the outside on a banner that is up on foam pop dots. for interest but, still postage friendly. The doily's in these cards are from Stampin' Up and were heat embossed on the PTI kraft with SU white powder. This was cut with a waffle flower lacy layers die. the cream texture paper is something I found at Micheals. The sentiment on this one is either from Impress or savvy stamps but, I unmounted it and I am not finding it in evernote. ( it's long retired I am sure )
This piece of wall art can be seen here in their site. You can find this challenge here at SplitcoastStampers to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Beautiful!! Now that's a stamp I haven't played with in AGES!!!