10.16.2019

WOYWW # 541 {more of the same}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 So, the cutting up scraps for tags thing continues and then, I decided none of the sentiments I had previously stamped and die cut would work for what I was doing Sunday ( some stocking tags) and I had to mid stride stamp a bunch of Different sentiments to die cut ( these were laying here to dry done with Versafine and the temp is really autumn here now) Off to the top left you can spy some metal containers I use for the booth display that have already made tags and gift card holders in them (covered with towels to keep the dust off) this gives me a visual of how many more to make if I can walk across the room and walk my fingers through the bins.

 It made me laugh, every dog we have that tries to sleep on one of these round beds always starts out curled in a ball in the center then ends up with first just the head and then the neck and such off the edge.

She is only about 25#'s shy of Grace's weight now so, she has gotten smarter about the tug of war games they play and she parks herself on the ground sometimes trying to get an edge.
The hazelnut bushes in the background are full of birds stealing nuts and most everything else is busy working to become dormant. so, the yard is becoming decidedly yellow from most angles.
That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. I was only thinking about you, and how you hadn't mentioned your booth this year (at least, not when I was round...) and here you go today getting everything together for it! Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #8

Belinda said...

Hi Stacy! Autumn temps here too. I still need to dig out my dahlia bulbs but they are still blooming lovely so will wait a little longer.
I have on my list to stamp up some of my sentiment stamps for some cards. I like having some already ready but like you, I often need a different color or sentiment and end up doing more!! The life of a true crafter right?
Love seeing your dogs. I think if our beds weren't so far up from the floor, most of us would end up off our beds!!
Have a lovely day!
Belinda
#25

Julia Dunnit said...

I swear Stacey, in Autumn the yard looks even more huge! The doggies must love it. Your explanation of the sleeping habits is similar to mine..I cocoon myself in a nice warm duvet and end up flinging every thing off and sleeping with my legs exposed to regulate my temperature! Weird. Love the method you apply to doing enough for the booth, makes perfect sense to me. Did you find having to stop and stamp different tags was a real interruption? I would have, it would definitely have interrupted my work flow!

My name is Cindy said...

Gosh your garden looks enormous. Good luck with the booth! Happy WOYWW Cindy #18

Helen said...

Love the garden shot! good luck with the booth. Helen #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What an incredible space for the dogs to play, puts my little patch to shame. I wouldn't fancy cutting the lawn though hee hee..! Beautiful colours of Autumn shining through.
Your desk looks very busy Stacy and you know where everything is..! Have fun.
Happy WoywW Tracey #6 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I always love seeing pics of places where other folks live! Your yard is lovely and you're definitely ahead of us in the Autumn colours. The pic of your dog falling out of bad made me laugh, my cat used to do that too when he had a doughnut shaped bed!!
HUgs LLJ 4 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Lovely garden pic. We still have loads of tidying up to do in ours but keep getting distracted. My girl dog is the same. She has a bed on the floor and often has her head hanging on the floor. Now Stan my boy dog lays on the sofa and hangs his head down which sometimes causes him to fall off, silly dog! Hope you've had a very happy woyww, Angela x11x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Pets are always so fun and keep us entertained. Beautiful outdoor yard. Have fun with your I always thought packing up was the worst. Happy WOYWW

Crafting With Jack said...

Your dogs must have fun in that lovely big garden. It sounds like you are making an awful lot of tags 🙃

Anne said...

Hi thanks for popping by. Love your yard!
Sorry re late reply. Emergency call out to elderly Auntie last night ( mum's sister - she is 94 years old)
Anne X 2

Neet said...

That's a lovely big garden for the dogs to play in. Love the photo of your dog sleeping - how strange that they do that - wonder if it is cooler off the dog bed?
I notice you have changed the photo of yourself and we now see you with a serious looking camera. Ia that something to do with your job? It looks very professional.
Good luck with the labels.
hugs, Neet 3 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Agree with everyone you’ve alovley backyard there, Tracey, well done you on your getting ahead for your booth, I’m a fan of versafine too but I always emboss set it. Rarely air dry.
Happy belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #10

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Janice M said...

Awwww Loving your new puppy!!