10.21.2019

Inspired by {Oprah Magazine}

This week I stumbled along and found out Oprah has bits and pieces of her magazine online.
(Yeah, I don't get out much haha even on the internet) 

 And recently ( ok sometime over the last few months recent is one of those relative terms here) I picked up this Simon Says Stamp village dies because, I really and liking seeing projects with tiny houses on them. and I had assumed they were larger than my Memory Box tiny village dies ( they are) the different thing about them is that they only cut the walls and roof side of the pieces so, the ground stays anchored and when I received this I decided to cut some with watercolor paper so that the window panes would remain on the houses. ( that worked) and then I set them aside until I came across this tea towel seen below.
So, I grabbed some spectrum noir markers to color the bits and pieces and cut them out with scissors, including the snowbanks its just free hand. the sky was cut with a My Favorite things stitched dome die and I added some stardust and white gel pen to that because, it started looking like a snowglobe scene to me. This sentiment is from the Mama Elephant holiday messages set and that ribbon is from May Arts.
This towel can be seen here and this challenge can be found here at Splitcoaststampers if you'd like to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: