9.27.2019

Inspired by {flags on a stick}

This week Brenda has chosen Flags on a stick for our Inspiration hunting this weekend.

 So, I happened across this happy plaid border or Christmas tree's and I loved that. I did make my colors a little more rustic/country. The trim a tree die is from Taylored Expressions. ( I cut up scraps for this) and the Tag base is a Sizzix die Tags #3. this was cut from some Die Cuts with a view corrugate. The ribbon is a Christmas one I found at Joann's last year or the year before ( they tend to do these country type ones for a few years in a row at our little store here) I did leave off a sentiment as I am not sure who I am going to use this one for yet.
This banner can be found here in their store. and you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: