3.02.2019

Inspired by the V&A Museum Shop

This week we have a Polly as our guest designer who has sent us hunting inside the V&A museum shop for inspiration. and I started out looking at all the fashion pieces and books then stumbled across these Camera X rays and kept coming back to them.

 This was my first trial, I had gotten the Club scarp photo booth set in the mail for this sentiment mainly and I had originally thought I could do the camera on a dark background in a pale blue and them maybe make the card base Acetate and overlay the sentiment over the top. ( it was too cluttered) so, I changed gears and used this camera diagram also from that same set to squeak in a camera into the card. this was embossed with white SU powder on PTI smoke grey cardstock and finished out at A2 in real life.

This is an Xray print from Nick Veasey which you can find here in their online store.


 This is a second trial because, in my head I was seeing my self heat emboss a camera on black in pale blue and having that translucent look. instead I went with some sparkle WOW! powder on smokey grey and it did get a little translucent as that powder has some glitters mixed into it. The sentiment is from the Club Scrap photo booth set and the camera is from Darkroom Doors capture life set. this one finished out at 6" square in real life.

You can find this print here in the store.  You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: