3.30.2019

Pretty Colors

This week the color combo challenge is one that I actually own packs of all three colors card stocks.
and the colors are Powder Pink, Seafoam & early Espresso. with a side option of add a printed paper.

So, I colored this Unity Stamps (as we go along) bouquet with pencils ( polychromos & prisma pencils) This was die cut with a Poppystamps double stitched frame die. and diecut the Hero Arts (you are loved) with a Spellbinders labels trio die. And then when I got to the add a printed paper I found this chevron print from Basic grey that looked like the cardstock colors to me ( this actually looks better in person) and then when I added the watermark to the card shot I kept thinking the neutrals in that printed paper appear yellowish on my screen. (in real life this blends better) however after it was glued I decided there was entirely too much of the print for me so, if I were to make changes I would totally make that strip skinnier. This card finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifulllllllll Stacy
Gr Karin

Sherry said...

pretty card! love the sentiment! where did you get that stamp?

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hi Sherry, there is now a link to that Hero Arts stamp set in the description. (any store that carries Hero Arts may have it as it has not been retired as of yet as far as I can tell.)

Sherry said...

thank you!