2.27.2019

WOYWW # 508 {a view}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 Yesterday was hubs birthday, and When I came home from work I had to park my truck on the slope outside those driveway gates and shovel in front of them to open them as the snow was above the bottoms of the gates. so, after I got my truck parked in the garage ( under my feet from this view) I then went back out with a shovel and cleared that entire top of the driveway between the gates and the street and the sidewalk. ( that sidewalk is about 200 feet long ish) and the snow funnels and drifts into that part of the driveway with those fences there so, it was about half way to my knees as I was doing this. I came in with the ends of my hair frozen. ( not kidding, it started snowing monday and did not stop until about 8 pm ish last night, so after that I left the gates open and when hubs got home he got out the tractor and blew the rest of the driveway out.
So, my desk looks like this. I did finish the gold fish card and you can see that here. I don't know if you are all familiar with the fitbit craze? at any rate I have one and I tend to average between 11K & 12K a day. (my biggest amount of steps in one day before yesterday was almost 14K)
last night when I went to bed I was at 20,036.
funny true story my elbows ache.
So, its probable the desk will continue looking like this for a few more days.
Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, look at all that snow! Our weather couldn't be more different to yours, we've had record high temps for Feb, it's been lovely and sunny but I think things are changing soon. IT can snow in June in the UK sometimes, so we're prepared for anything really! I have a fitbit and do different averages with it - but I' have found that knitting adds steps! Seriously, I was sitting one evening, knitting away and when I checked my Fitbit later, there were 3000 extra steps on there and I'd sat on the sofa all evening, lol!!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx
PS Your goldfish card turned out beautifully. Xx

Claire said...

We've had no snow at all - seem to have jumped straight to Spring! I love your goldfish - I popped over for a nosey :)
Happy WOYWW!
Claire no.1

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow - we didn't have any this winter and it's too late now! Well done for clearing away all that snow from the drive - I'm sure hubs appreciated it. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #18

Caro said...

Wow! What a lot of snow... we have bright sunshine here much to my son's disappointment - he wants snow for sledging. Thanks for sharing. Take care and have a great week. With love Caro x (#26)

Helen said...

oh my, what a lot of snow to clear. we have had record warmth this week,21 (c) here yesterday... hope it doesn't turn round and bite us in the behind next month with some more cold! have a good week Helen #4

My name is Cindy said...

Goodness, I think you deserve a day in the craft room with your feet up! What a star, I couldn't even contemplate clearing all that snow (getting on a bit).
Keep the steps up!! Happy Wednesday Cindy #17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh wow! all that snow. We've had strange weather here in the Uk, it's been so warm during the daybut it's due to cool down tomorrow, we'll see. Have a great woyww, what's left of it and a happy creative week, Angela x14x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, wow that is a lot of snow to clear! Couldn't tell you when, or even if, we ever had that much! Hubby has a step counter on his phone, which he always keeps in his pocket. Hope the elbows feel better today! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

Neet said...

I can remember digging snow to clear the road outside our property so that the other half could get in safely. Once even helped the Mayors chauffeur get to collect the Mayor by clearing snow so he could get up the slope by the side of our bungalow. Well done you for such hard work - must say frozen hair does not sound nice!
Hope you get some better weather or at least the snow melts.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Stacy, I don't envy you that job. No wonder you exceed the 10000 step goal every day! Hope you manage to stay warm and get some more crafting done. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Twiglet said...

Wow - all that snow! We had a picnic lunch in the garden yesterday - it was warm and sunny - never done that in February before! xx Jo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That is a tremendous amount of snow, the world has gone mad with the weather as you saw above we in the UK have recently experienced the warmest day on record during February. With or without your fitbit you will stay fit shuffling that snow.
I brought my hubby a fitbit after his heart attack, it certainly has given him an aim & signs to watch out for.
Hope you get some creative time soon. Happy belated WoywW Tracey #7

Dorlene Durham said...

There has been snow every where! Beautiful photo and great looking desk. Nice and tidy. Dorlene #25