3.24.2019

Bird Day Greetings

This week the featured stamper at Splitcoaststampers is Sharon Madison. I was already familiar with both Sharon's gallery from past VSN events and her blog due to What's on your Wednesday workdesk hops. I spent a lot of time poking around and kept coming back to this bird tag. I just love the colors of the background, so since this requires changes I made a card and switched out the stamps.

This bird is from the Katzelkraft set called Les Piafs (birds) the whole set I think was drawn by the same artist that drew the Tim Holtz bird crazy set. It was stamped with some versafine on Neenah and colored with both Polychromos and Prisma pencils. I did cut this with a Memory box stitched circle die.

The long tall tag is from a set from My Favorite things with two skinny long tags in it, I did use this to wipe off an almost dry brush of green acrylic paint a while back. the original tag was cream cardstock. the shorter tag used on the sentiment is from Hero Arts. that sentiment is from the Club Scrap Adirondack greetings set and the inside of this card was lined with a blue scrap diecut with a Simon Says Stamp wonky stitched rectangle die. This card finished out at A2 in real life and because the ribbons do overhang it, I have it set aside to go into an A6 envelope.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Stacy
Gr Karin