3.06.2019

WOYWW # 509 {very little}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, I have been stalking amazon off and on waiting for things on the buy list to go back to normal-ish prices. ( which did happen for the foam, it went up 10 then dropped 9 but, when I seen that I also seen this Penny Black ballerina die and tossed it in the cart too...)
So, not much has changed. I am very slowly still working through the stamps but, because it is not an every day thing anymore I do have room on the table to make things.
our snow has switched over to rain this week and most of the snow that was here is almost gone now and that makes it nicer for driving to work. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Amazon is somewhere I rarely look for craft stuff, (other than pens sometimes) probably as well I don't..... have a good week. Helen #4

Caro said...

I keep an eye on Amazon too, but not too often as my budget wont cope! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless. Caro x (#31)

Elizabeth said...

I rarely buy craft stuff on Amazon - I can usually find what I'm looking for from UK based shops at a better price. However, your ballerina is beautiful. Hope your weather brightens soon. Elizabeth x #29

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see that I'm not the only one with an exploding box but at least you have allowed yourself some work space Lol! I've just bought some new glue from Amazon which I saw someone using on Youtube and it looks like being really good and much cheaper than buying in the shops though it has come from a UK based company which is unusual. Wishing you a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x16x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Yes Stacy crafting shopping can be swings and roundabouts can’t it, what we save on swings we spen on roundabouts.. or dies etc!
Don’t use amazon as they won’t take PayPal. Mainly use eBay and crafty sites in Oz.
Happy belated WOYWW, hugs Shaz in Oz.x #18

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's always good to get a bargain with our craft stuff! I'm glad the snow has gone and travel is easier now...I have sun streaming in through the windows as I type!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad your foam has gone back to being a more sensible price Stacy. I don't dare look at Amazon lol. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. A great space there today - all ready for your next project. Enjoy filling up those gaps on your workdesk.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2