3.15.2019

Inspired by {Pottery Barn}

It's my turn to host the Inspiration challenge this week and I have chosen the Pottery Barn store because, I just fell in love with the colors of the current catalog cover that arrived in the mail recently.

 

 I know this does not look much like the cover at all but, I was mostly grabbed by the colors and then I was very surprised to find out that I do not own liliac flower stamps but, I am good to go on bunnies so, I pulled out this bunny hugs set from Whimsy Stamps that I bought geeze, almost a year ago now and inked it up for the first time. The hugging bunnies were stamped with Versafine smoke grey and mostly colored with some Zig clean brush markers and a little bit of Polychromos pencils for shading. the sentiment was done in Onyx Black ink. This panel and the two on top of it were all cut with the Poppy stamps double stitched frame die. So, what I found is I do own lilac and razzleberry cardstocks from SU and the base is some going grey and if you squint, the colors are close enough in my world.
This finished out at A6 in real life.

 A closer look at the bunnies.
You can find the online version of this catalog here. and the challenge inside SplitCoastStampers here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: