3.22.2019

Ways to Use it


This week for the ways to use it challenge Cathy picked a theme of how does your garden grow... and I went with a fantasy garden. I have tried planting these Agapanthus flowers in my flower beds 3 times now, and every spring ~ nada. nothing comes up again for me. ( I had them in beds near the house hoping it would be warm enough for the tubers to survive but, I think it's just too cold here in the winter) because, those are also beds that I can keep the gophers from eating the tulip bulbs in. So, I was really tickled when I had seen Hero Arts had come out with this set recently. I stamped the leaves, stems & blooms with Distress oxide inks and colored that with some polychromos pencils. the background was done with some Soft sky and DOX ink in puddles that I kept mostly to the edges for texture, I did not get too close to the flowers so, that it would not run. This one finished out at A6 in real life. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: