5.30.2018

WOYWW #469 {scraps}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess


 Good Morning, I have mentioned this before when I get new sentiments and I use one out of the package sometimes I stamp a second or others from the set on scraps in that little bin to the right of what you see here... and I let them dry... and I put them into this plastic SU stamp box... and I die cut them either after dark when I cannot see colors as well or when I just want to do something but, do not have a deadline or what ever... (or in this case when the last round of them had dried. ( I stamp them with versafine) and I go to put them into the box and it decides its too full to close..


So, I worked on this for another 90 minutes after this was shot and the lid still does not close but, its getting close.
I re-use those plastic envelopes that sizzix dies come in to store them sorted by themes. ( you can see one in the far left that was dylusion sentiments (non Christmas ones) and those I just cut with scissors around the doodle frames she blocks her words with.
So, there is a drawer in the cabinet holding all these envelopes of pre-stamped & cut words for ready to use, and a lot of the time when I am making cards I go to that drawer and just dump out the envelope and shift through them. ( the same thing I do with previously colored images) Sometimes I just stand here and glue things and that makes for a stack of cards quickly.
Thanks for stopping by. 

Something has gone wrong with the emails that blogger sends out to tell you that you have comments on the blog. ( I have zero emails) and the settings have not changed and the emails are not caught in any spam filters so.. hunh, just wondered if it was happening to everyone or if it was just me?
(my computers did do something "new" to gmail yesterday) but, I did not get any notifications that they were tinkering with blogger.

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

That's a great idea Stacy. It makes for a quick project when you have things like this ready to go. Have a good week. Sarah #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very sensible Stacy to have stuff at the ready. I often do this with images when die cutting and store them in a folder so when you need a card in a hurry at least you've got something you can put your hands on quickly. Using the plastic packaging is a good idea as I keep them but hadn't used them for this. Might just have to print off some sentiments too so thanks for the idea. Have a lovely woyww and happy crafting, Angela x16x

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, what a great idea. I have a whole bunch of those Sizzix envelopes, I may start doing this. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's such a great idea and I bet is so convenient. I thunk you've inspired loads of people there :-D
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Helen said...

yep, liking this forwardthinking! so convenient. Helen #1

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, that's very organised and a very good idea. I do love this group and sharing hints and tips. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I think you have just given lots of us a good idea. Too bad I don't have any sentiment stamps. Your idea is quite forward thinking, and I believe it will be useful for other larger images, too. Happy WOYWW from # 10.

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Finally getting round to folk this week... How wonderfully organised you are with your sentiments. It's a great idea - not sure I would ever get round to carrying it through to completion, though. I tend to do each one just for the card I am making at the time...
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7