5.08.2018

Wrinkle Free Distress


So, there is a re-visiting this old technique wrinkle free distress this week, ( tutorial found here) and
I decided I had not done this in a while so, maybe I should make a few and see what happens. So I did. with some distress oxide shades of greens ( the others are in the last shot) as they were drying, and yes I hit all of them with the heat gun and re-inked them lots of times, although I did not have any wrinkles that does not mean I did not warp the papers... I just used regular 110 Neenah solar white and classic cream for mine.
This particular background has less colors than the others and I thought oh, you could just use something simple as a pop on it and let it be.  The sentiment is from that new-ish SSS love you mama set.
I've had this hollyhocks die from Impression Obsession on the table for a good long while now and thought that will work. it cuts holes into the centers of the blooms so, I (when I walked away from this wet last night) I had added extra liquid pearls to the holes like little mountain tops but, they mostly countersunk while they dried. These are one piece of SU strawberry cardstock and I just used a dark green tombo marker to color the stems. I did place this on a premade linen cardbase and it did also warp on the floral side while it was drying.

and although I do not have wrinkles I do have warped cardstock so, the clear blocks are just pressing them ( not sure this will work all the way or not) but, it has to be better than concave cardstock is what I am thinking. The images at the top are things I have colored (last week and last night ) that I ended up not liking the bloom on this mix of greens to the left and the dog, I just may still do on one of the other backgrounds but, still thinking about what words to give it. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: