5.18.2018

No Thigh Gaps!

 So, I am on a quest to make a better effort to use some of the new things I had to have that are piled up waiting... I picked up this Mermaid tail from Ellen Hutson a long time ago when it was first new, and I promptly heat embossed one and colored it and pushed it around on different backgrounds for months ( I kid you not) I had originally thought I would have it hanging out of a teacup die cut. maybe some day but, it hasn't happened as of yet so, when this strands die came out not too long ago. I thought ok this could be waves.. and I cut it and then used a MFT square stitched die to make it a blue window of strands and then layered it to this PTI tag sale quilted die and it all fit... and then I added the sentiments from the EH mermaids tail stamp set and just smiled.

The tail was heat embossed with some ranger verdigris powder and water colored with markers ( which turned out to not have a big contrast with the embossing powder as I would have liked) so, it lost a lot of the definition int he tails's scale pattern. The embossing does sparkle in real life though. This finished out at A2 in real life. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: