5.09.2018

WOYWW # 466 {loot with more banners}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess

 Last Friday's happy mail... No, I have not played with any of it. its been one of those things I get all the steps in all the days and now I am spending a bunch of time out side too so, the inside things are slowing down. The funny part is this has not at all stopped me from looking at the sales lately or the new releases. ( I have orders coming from Unity and Reverse Confetti)

 Or I get an idea at odd moments, I picked up this your next stamp rainbow die a few weeks ago and it is pretty small so, I had the bright idea monday morning ( this was shot before the sun came up kind of an idea) that instead of cutting a million times in all the colors to do a neutral cut and just color the strips. I ended up misting the colored ones with water and that blending looks better than just straight colored. but, then I came home from work monday not expecting to have time to play and did some wrinkle free distress.
and then Tuesday (the wfd is piled under the clear blocks) That lady who wanted the banner I showed you last week ( seen here) she decided she "needed" one more for Claire's sister Madelynn. (so, that is what this one is under construction for.) the images at the top were things I had thought I was going to use with the wfd backgrounds and I ended up doing a simple holly hocks diecut really quick. and that's about it for me, Thanks for stopping by.
the wfd is a short hand for wrinkle free distress. the idea is to put your water based ink on a craft mat ( non porous sheet and spray with water and drag / pat your cardstock into the puddles to create backgrounds) although its not wrinkled paper after it is warped if you use a lot of water or do not allow it to dry in between layers of colors so, I almost always have to press mine after)

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh, I am lost. I reread this three times and finally figured out what WFD is, although I have no idea what it is, since I've never heard of it before. Your rainbows turned out great though, and those banners are looking lovely.

Happy WOYWW from #3.

Belinda said...

ooo I have my eye on the pretty floral stamp with die. I love flower stamps so watch out! The banners are so pretty. I like the paper combinations you selected. Have a blessed day!
Belinda #30

Sarah Brennan said...

I do like the bunting Stacy, the colours are so fresh and Spring like. The rainbow die is lovely, I particularly like the misted colour effect. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #16

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love your banners! Gorgeous. And great idea with the rainbow too! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 XxX

Helen said...

love your latest banners! you bagged a good haul of goodies, too. Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacey, loving the look of the new stash. The banners are a great idea and look really nice too. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x15x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, even though you've been extra busy outside you still seem to be making loads of craft as well! The banner is so cute and I like the rainbows too :-D
Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It's always good to have something waiting on your desk to play with even when we are spending lots of time outdoors, we all need a little down time to recharge those creative ideas. Great banners!!
Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #5