5.14.2018

Baby Congratulations

I recently received an invitation for a Baby shower for my young cousin Sarah in the mail and its been in the back of my mind to do a card for the shower and on Mother's day Sunday I happened to see this fun banner card in Jennifer's gallery and thought that could be a really cute idea...
I did change more than 2 things, the horizontal line of layers was moved up the banner and instead of a layered butterfly I picked a layered bloom. I did switch out the gems for the Mama Elephant sentiment banner. and I really liked this when it was done, and it really is very girly. ( and I have a feeling Sarah's baby may be a boy because the invite has a blue truck on it.) so... I probably will do something else maybe more neutral for her but, I had fun making this. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: