1.10.2023

Watercoloring a grove of cherry blossom trees

 This week Angie has chosen a video from Harriet De Winton on doing a perspective with Cherry Blossom trees. 


I did tape mine down and I probably have a little more paint than I was supposed to but, I really enjoyed this one and like how it turned out. I did fling in some birds to the sky at the last minute before I walked away from it.

I used the Misti to add on the sentiment from Impression Obsession ( a bunch of times) as I do not have good luck with inking sentiments on watercolor paper. This painted panel was cut out with a spellbinders 6" matting basics die ( not sure which I have both the A & B sets) and the base here is some textured Bazzill that finished out at 5" square in real life. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers if you'd like to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

SueB said...

beautiful watercoloring; it stopped me in my tracks while I was scrolling posts using Feedly app! thanx for the inspiration!