1.13.2023

Inspired by { Jodi McKee's Pinterest boards}

 Hi, this week Kia has shared with us Jodi McKee's Pinterest board collection that starts here. And on her Table Top board I seen this. An interesting side note, I am not in Canada and Pinterest made me sign in again to see her boards. And it does say "CA" in the pins I did look at and save.

So I let the paper do the heavy lifting and made this.

The printed paper has foiling on it from a Recollections Pad called Gilded Ink. I had diecut the print with a sizzix Tammie Tutterow die called Shortie Tags, The banner stitched tag tied on the top if from the Impression Obsession Anna Wight set called Small tags and the sentiment here is from the Penny Black To You stamped in Versafine warm breeze. The ribbons on the top are unknown and have just a hint of gold in the skinny pink one and then the gold elastic is from Stampin' Up!. If You'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: