6.30.2021

WOYWW # 630 {a timelapse}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 This is monday evening, it did not go to under 100 until somewhere around 9 pm.
our house was built in 1970, we live in Oregon and we do not have central AC (whole house). ( we have a window roll up  unit, one in the dining room (open concept eat in kitchen/living)  and one upstairs about the garage where the "studio/hobby" room is) 
 
So, Tuesday afternoon I did pick up and put away all the VSN projects with envelopes and such. To see all the projects together see this post here. There were 18 in total, and I did spread that out to over a week to do it.
 

 What my desk looks like this morning, after I picked up all those VSN projects I grabbed some stamped images, the blue Mission gold box of watercolors the palette on top of that and those three brushes and messed around with this the kitchen before dinner. they are not "done" but, I did pick them up this morning to take another look at them later to see what I may want to do to finish them. 
That's about it from me, Covid restrictions lift here where I live today. with some exceptions ( public transportation and medical offices) Stay safe out there & thanks for stopping by.


 

14 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

Great cards and I particularly like the dog one at the bottom. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The heat is on here, too, Stacy. I feel your pain, but I am SURE you have AC, something the people in the Pacific NW don't usually have. You are a master at watercolors. They allude me. You create beautiful art, dear. Thanks for allowing me to peek around and happy Independence Day. Happy WOYWW from # 12.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I heard about the excessive heat, my Aunt in Vancouver has been dealing with pretty much the same. We'd never cope in the UK like Elizabeth said, AC is not know of here. More beautiful makes, I nipped over for a peep at the VSN's.. So lovely. Happy WoywW Tracey #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, that’s hot, I’d melt! I knew Canada was having problems but didn’t realise your area was suffering too. Best to stay indoors and play with watercolours, lovely work!
Hugs LLJ 14 xxx

Helen said...

The excessive heat in Canada and the US has made our news headlines for days - I don't know how you cope! Take care and try to stay cool.... Happy crafting Helen #11

Neet said...

I would never cope with the heat that you have. AC must be something that you need when you live there. My friend in CA used to leave her blinds down most of the time to kekep the sun out and it did seem to work to a point.
Good that restrictions are starting to be lifted in your area.
You have some lovely cards in the making - I do like the cat one.
Hugs Neet 10 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I cannot imagine what it must be like. Don't think I've ever experienced heat like that. take care my friend and craft on. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x23x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to have misled you, Stacy. For some reason, I thought you lived in the midwest. I live in Wichita, KS, the largest city in KS. I thought I read somewhere you were in one of my neighboring states. My apologies if I misled you before, but I appreciate the nice comment, anyway.

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Hope it cools down for you soon. Here in West Wales we rarely get any heatwaves - in fact today it is cool and misty so far. We may moan about our climate sometimes, but it is generally very easy to live with. Ali x #15

Sarah Brennan said...

Cute cards Stacy. I do hope the heat goes down before too long. My brother is in BC Canada but luckily on the East side rather than the west coast so not quite as hot there. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Caro said...

Wow! That is hot! i hope it cools a little so you can be a bit more comfortable. Love the cards on display. Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe, With love & God bless, Caro xxx (#29)

Shoshi said...

I love the cards, Stacy, especially the stripy kitty. My goodness, you are having some heat. I'm not sure how well I would cope with that!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #26

nwilliams6 said...

How fun to see your desk and your lovely projects! I hope you are staying cool. I had not thought about you not having a massive AC system like we do in Alabama. Now I am worried about you all even more. Stay safe and cool and drink lots of water my friend. Hugz

My name is Cindy said...

Don't know how you'all are coping with the heat! I love a sunny day but these temps are ridiculous. Love your doggy - did yuo draw that or is it a stamp? He's super cute. Stay cool!! Cindy #18 xx