6.29.2021

A catch up Post

 

way back in March Anna Karin was featured stamper and I came across this framed art of hers to use as a Jump Start for my card. This is the Unity Stamps Peony Hugs with a Hero Arts sentiment and the background is SU french Script.

This has been colored with Daniel Smith & Mission Gold watercolors.

Isn't the size of this fabulous? This one is from the Colorado Craft Co. big and bold line its a Robins nest and it was done using these place card settings from Pottery Barn as the jump start. Painted with Mission Gold watercolors. The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp love you mama set.

Recently I hosted the IC and chose this dress as a jump start . This is an Anna Griffin slimline embossing folder called Camilla lace that I used some Distress Oxide ink in a Faux letterpress kind of a way in it so, the detailing is actually reversed from the dress but, I really loved the softness so, I added some gelly roll pen to a few dots of places and added the fancy trim. The sentiment here is from Gina K. designs but, I am not sure which set anymore.

This week the featured stamper is Angie and she has this little collection of tags that what really caught my attention about them besides being botanical is that they look like they open like a book so that ther would be room to write a note between them. So, on mine I used some Recollections premade tags that only have color on one side, stamped the SU forever ferns on them with some Versafine rain forest ink and then tried to color them with Daniel smith watercolors. ( there is some kind of coating on the tags) so, the paint just beads up. At any rate I really like the idea of this style two tags tied together by the hole with fibers so, I will probably do this again some time.That's about it from me,  stay hydrated out there and thanks for stopping by. (they are lifting covid restrictions where I live tomorrow)



1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

All fabulous projects and cards here, Stacy. Love your style and love reading more about your creations. Hugz