7.02.2021

Inspired by {Afloral}

 This week Julie has shared with us the Afloral site and pinterest boards and I came across this silk poppy here.

I really did color this with just these dot cards I had hauled to work a long time ago thinking I would be more likely to play with them there than at home where I have palettes of paints so, I did take a couple of duplicate good brushes and all the ones I am not so fond of there too. 


The sentiment strip is an Altenew die and its up on foam pop dots, the poppy was a pre printed piece of watercolor paper that came in a pack from Simon Says Stamp a while back before the Wednesday watercolor challenges started, I bought a pack thinking that would be handy to have big images to practice on and then hauled them to work and forgot about them. So, it really was a funny thing when I found this one there after I seen the colors on the floral stem. I did add a little bit of pencil to this when I hauled it home and its on an A2 pre-made card base. You can find this challenge here to play along with us at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

I bought some of those cards too so I could try the colors and now I can't find them. Craft room clean up is definitely in my future!

Your flowers are beautiful, Stacy and I love your IC card! Wonderfully done as always. I always forget you have a blog and need to come visit more! Hugz