6.28.2021

Watercolor Moon

 

This week the watercolor tutorial/challenge views this video seen here at YouTube on how to do a moon (beginner in watercolors) So, this is an under construction shot, I did have Daniel Smith watercolors on the desk when I started this and I do not have a deep dark blue in that brand so, mine is a little paler than the tutorial. I also used Windsor & Newton Perm. white Gouache for the white stars. 

and while this piece was laying there drying/waiting for me to finish it, I had been adding stickles glitter glue to the mermaid tail in the post before this one and so, some of the left over glue was added to the sky here. I think this may make a really cool baby welcome card but, this is as far as I have gotten with it so far.


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely card, STacy. Lovely watercoloring too. I need to go do that challenge! Hugz