6.09.2021

WOYWW # 627 {Coloring & loot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

There were sales at both Ellen Hutson and Simon Says Stamp over the Memorial Day weekend so, yes I did cave from both of them. This pile came from EH. and the foam tape really took me by surprise when I opened the box. ( its 1/2" wide, how ever my brain did not think of what 100+ feet would look like lol) 

The Simon haul, that tree is totally Doug's fault. he flashed it way back when so, when it became available to buy here I was like Ooh wow and snatched one up and found the fairy along the way. The embossing folder is hard to see but, its tools.

So, those things had arrived last friday and saturday so, this is my table I put things together on yesterday when I came home from work. I had played with the fairy and the tree on an old Yupo alcohol ink background and ended up having to cover it with embossing powder and the fairy got a little chunky from that maneuver. The other things are things I colored sometime between last Wed and monday thinking I really need to get busy making Fathers day cards. none of these have moved since yesterday so.

Because, when I got to work yesterday I found an email from my insurance agent that he really needed a wedding card for this coming weekend and I started coloring this Stamps Happen hoping it will fit his list of wants. And that's about it from me, stay safe out there & thanks for stopping by.



12 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I believe you have more colored pencils than I have seen in a lifetime. And you have a ton of new goodies that are incredible, too. These are all amazing. And of course, I enjoyed seeing everything you bought, as well as your art, too. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, look at all those pencils, they’re fantastic! I think it’s great that you4 insurance guy asked you to make a card, Hope he likes it. Nice new stash btw, you’re going to have fun with that little lot!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Helen said...

Enjoy your new stash - it all looks totally necessary spending!! That is a lot of pencils! Happy WOYWW HElen#2

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I agree with Helen, totally necessary spending and I love the SSS Paw, that will keep your paint brushes clean, mine are all rather boring.. Well done on getting the card started, i;d have gone into panic mode having to make so quickly. Happy WoywW Tracey #13 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my that's a great collection of new stash, hope we get to see how you use them. Have a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

I love your wallet of coloured pencils Stacy. What a great haul in the sales too! Hope the wedding card goes down well. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Lisa-Jane said...

Oh I do love to see art supplies in rainbow order like that! Great haul and that tool embossing folder will be great - can't wait to see it in use. Bye for now, Lisa-Jane #8

Crafting With Jack said...

Great selection of new supplies. Happy WOYWW Angela #12

roffeycreations said...

Some lovely stuff going on in your space - I used to have a pencil case holder like what you have years ago - not sure where that ended up - evrything is now in a tin or standing up in my carousel.. hope you have a fabulous week - Cheers Maurs xxx #35

Lillianb said...

WOW what a lovely lot of new stash to play with, and such a lovely lot of pencils, hope the wedding card was okay.

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

Shoshi said...

What a lovely lot of fun stash to play with, Stacy, and I love all your beautiful coloured pencils! A real feast for the eye.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #9

Spyder said...

Late again as usual...lovely fun stash you have there, sure you don't need help playing with it!? I suddenly realised I had some coloured pencils I didn't know I had. I thought the person had given me an empty case (I have a few!) but no, it was brand new with only the panit brush missing. I can never make pencils look right, never seem brigt enough! I love that paw print stamp! Happy Very late last weeks woyww!? Lyn #26