6.05.2021

Inspired by {Sumcoco}

 This week Julie has shared the links to the Sumcoco site and pinterest boards where every prompt I saved was a Christmas one. And I finally decided on this pin as I knew I had this Impression Obsession Simple gifts stamp waiting to be colored. I love that kitchen scene a great deal and it totally makes me wish I had the floor space for something like that display.


The image was stamped on some International Paper Accent Opaque 100# white. (found here) I mainly bought 3 weights of this card for diecutting and have been tinkering around with coloring on it too. I do like the tooth on the Neenah better for coloring but, so far this paper is not bad. it is a little brighter looking to my eye so, I will probably stick with using it for die cutting more than coloring. 

At any rate this was colored lightly with some polychromos pencils and then I added some clear wink of stella over the packages and gift tag. This panel was diecut with a Simon Says Stamp wonky stitched rectangle die. Tied on the sentiment (Unity Stamps twinkling joy set) with some hemp string around the gingham ribbon. and popped in a couple of foam pop dots under the tail end of it. 

That's about it from me, you can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: